For inquiries, please contact our IT Department
- Three-quarter length portrait showing the Dublin-born bishop and former Philadelphia vicar-general, attired in his robes and vestments, and seated. He holds the Bible in one hand. The back of his ornate chair is partially visible. Gartland served as bishop of Savannah 1850-1854., Inscribed lower right corner: 141., Contains clerical seal "Episcopus Savannensis" below the image., Cataloging funded by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities (PW-506-19-10), 2010-2012., Boell operated from 311 Walnut Street from 1860 to 1865.
- Series of trade catalog illustrations showing different styles of chandelier lamps produced by the chandelier works in Frankford. Includes views of three-, four-, and six-light chandliers with globe-, bell-, and fluted-shaped glass shades, Style numbers include no. 362, no. 363, no. 404, no. 457 and no. 661 (including "for Coal Oil"). Prints also includes the spread (from 19 to 36 in.) of the light fixtures., Three of the four prints contain plate numbers in upper right corner: Plate 59, 62, and 63., Cataloging funded by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities (PW-506-19-10), 2010-2012., Boell relocated his establishment to 312 & 314 Walnut Street in 1868.