© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact our IT Department
- Trade card showing the exterior of the three-story hotel originally built in 1825 near the falls. Also shows the ca. 1835 addition and outbuilding on the bank of the falls in the foreground. Gen. Parkhurst Whitney purchased the hotel in 1831 and leased it to Whitney, Jeraud & Co. in 1846., Cataloging funded by a grant from the National Endowment for the Humanities (PW-506-19-10), 2010-2012., Forms part of Scrapbook of Ephemera [8608.F].