Back to top

Delaware Avenue Station, Wilmington
Depicts the Queen Anne-style train station at Dupont and Delaware Avenues, constructed in 1886 after designs by Furness, Evans & Co. A group of men and boys stand under the lantern-lined arcade covering the train platform. An identical arcade runs the length of the platform on the opposite side of the tracks. The Logan House sits behind the train station in the image, named after the Civil War hero, General John Logan. A through truss bridge is visible in the distance.