Album containing photographs of railroad bridges and stations along the B&O Railroad's Philadelphia Division taken on a trip made by a small group of B&O Railroad employees who surveyed the line, March 1891.
Depicts a pin-connected, deck truss bridge mounted on granite masonry piers spanning the Brandywine River in Delaware. Constructed for the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad ca. 1885, but modified in 1920 for automobile traffic. Also known as the Augustine Bridge.