© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact the IT Manager and Digital Humanities Coordinator
- Depicts the front entrance columns preceding the entrance drive to the Jewish Hospital, facing Tabor Road. The columns were taken from the old United States Mint building at the northwest corner of Chestnut and Juniper Streets before it was demolished in 1902. The Chapel of the Jewish Hospital, built after designs by Magaziner & Potter circa 1912, can be seen in the background., Photographer's imprint printed on mount., Title and date given in manuscript on mount.