© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact the IT Manager and Digital Humanities Coordinator
- Exterior view of east front of residence of William Ashmead, built in 1740 and later owned by his son John Ashmead. Image depicts the site when it was under the ownership of the Manheim Stables & Riding Academy, and contains a partial view of a banner advertising the stables and academy., Photographer's imprint printed on mount., Title given in manuscript on mount.