Back to top

Cope House, Main abv. Johnson St. [sic]
Exterior view of dwelling north of Upsal Street on the west side of Germantown Avenue. Built circa 1730, purchased by Michael Billmeyer in 1793, inherited by his son Daniel Billmeyer in 1831 and descended through the Billmeyer family until 1913., Photographer's imprint printed on mount., Title and date given in manuscript on mount., Incorrectly identified as the Cope House on Germantown Avenue, north of Johnson Street.