© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact the IT Manager and Digital Humanities Coordinator
- Exterior detail of the first floor, entrance doorway and the second floor doorway that opens onto the balcony. Dwelling built for Thomas Shoemaker 1733-1739. Thomas Livezey bought the property, including a grist mill, from Shoemaker in 1747 and named it Glen Fern. In 1909 became the Valley Green Canoe Club., Slide number 129., Photographer's imprint printed on mount., Title and date given in manuscript on mount.