© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact the IT Manager and Digital Humanities Coordinator
- Distant view of front facade of dwelling constructed by William Rittenhouse in 1736. Later occupied by John Welsh until his death in 1886. Welsh donated land to Fairmount Park, including Molly Runker's Rock, near which he erected the statue of William Penn., Photographer's imprint printed on mount., Title given in manuscript on mount.