© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact our IT Department
- Exterior view of front facade of St. Stephen's rectory, built at the end of the 18th century as a dwelling for Henry Fraley, carpenter and drum maker. Acquired by St. Stephen's as a rectory in 1856. Two women pass the rectory, walking in opposite directions., Photographer's imprint printed on mount., Title and date given in manuscript on mount.