© Copyright 2017 - The Library Company of Philadelphia, 1314 Locust Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107. TEL (215) 546-3181 FAX (215) 546-5167
For inquiries, please contact our IT Department
- Lantern slide showing Old Swedes Church, also known as Holy Trinity Church, a stone church with ivy climbing up the walls. The church is surrounded by bare trees, a cemetary and a metal fence. Holy Trinity Church was built 1698-1699. It became an Episcopal parish in 1791., Signed: Morris., Negative P.9895.206., Digitization and cataloging has been made possible through the generosity of David Marriott Morris, Eleanor Rhoads Morris Cox, and William Perot Morris in memory of Marriott Canby Morris and his children: Elliston Perot Morris, Marriott Canby Morris Jr., and Janet Morris and in acknowledgment of his grandchildren: William Perot Morris, Eleanor Rhoads Morris Cox, Jonathan White Morris, and David Marriott Morris., Edited.