||Taylor, Frank H. (Frank Hamilton), 1846-1927
||The College of Pharmacy
||Reproduction of a drawing that depicts a building with a sign reading "Philadelphia College of Pharmacy." Pedestrians walk
by on the sidewalk and automobiles drive on the street in front.
||This college, founded in 1821 has always served as an important factor in the medical education of the nation. Among its many
activities is the publication of the American Journal of Pharmacy. The building here shown, located at 145 North Tenth Street
was erected for the college in 1893. The growth of the institution requires more space and convenience and, to that end, ground
has been secured at Woodland Avenue and Forty-Third Street where extensive buildings will, in course of time, be erected.
||Taylor Catalog Number: 283
|Is part of
||Frank H. Taylor Collection
||Taylor - Case 12-5 [2717.F]