House s.w. corner of Prune and Fourth street [graphic] : House built and occupied by Joseph P. Norris, Jr. - and also - St. Mary's church - the part of a house on the right of the picture is that occupied by Louis Phillip of France - see next page - The first house here pictured, was originally occupied by Dr. Shippen, afterwards by Dr. C. Wister; there was then a two-storied brick office, on the south of it, on Fourth Street, which gave place to the present mansion, now occupied by John Cadwalader. J.R. Tyson now lives in the "Wister-house." -April 4th 1858. / Photograph by Richards.